Why Choose Patterson’s Mini-Storage?
- You’ll smile when you see our fair prices and great selection.
- Our facility is gated, secured, and under 24 hour surveillance.
- Our mini-warehouse facility is in a safe, convenient, easy to find location.
- Friendly service and hospitality – Patterson’s is owned and operated by a local family.
- We have a longstanding, trusted reputation in this area. We’ve been in business since 1998.
The Patterson’s Mini-Storage Story
Patterson’s Mini-Storage is a family-owned and operated facility that has served Waxhaw and the surrounding areas since 1998. Realizing that a lot of people were looking for storage for their personal and commercial items in this growing area, Delano and Tony Patterson, the father and son team, began with a small 40 unit facility that grew to over 200 units by 2007. The Pattersons responded to the requests and requirements of the residents moving into the area as well as their existing customer base of people with changing and expanded storage needs. Many businesses were coming into the area and moving around, creating a need for equipment and vehicle storage. Delano and Tony found an easily accessible and centrally located site between the burgeoning Waxhaw community and Monroe. Having served this area for nearly two decades now, the Patterson family is dedicated to their customers and to the communities in which they operate.